1/15- Homemade Pizza

I know I've posted about pizza before, but I tried a new crust this time so I figured it deserved a post of its own. We usually have Pizza Hut every Friday with my parents, but they were on a missions trip to Belize so they weren't exactly available. While I LOVE Pizza Hut, I decided to make our own pizza and to try to do it even more healthfully than I have before. The whole family loves the Honey Wheat Bread I make, so I decided to give a honey wheat pizza crust a try. It was a big hit! Well, actually, both kids are sick right now and hardly ate anything, but the adults sure liked it! I did a Hawaiian pizza (a requirement in this house), and a veggie pizza for the grown-ups. It's definitely a crust that I'll make again!

I just googled "honey wheat pizza crust" and clicked through the links that came up until I found one that I liked. This one was the winner:

http://www.asweetpeachef.com/bread/honey-wheat-pizza-dough/


No comments:

Post a Comment