3/26- Easy Feta Chicken Bake

This is another one I found in a Food & Family magazine. It couldn't be easier, and it's delicious! I served it with brown rice, mixed vegetables, and fruit salad. The lemon in the dish really comes through, which really surprised me! The flavors all really compliment each other, and it is just so good!

6 boneless chicken breast halves (I used tenderloins)
2 T lemon juice, divided
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 c crumbled Feta cheese
1/4 c finely chopped red pepper
1/4 c finely chopped fresh parsley

Preheat oven to 350. Arrange chicken in 13x9 pan. Drizzle chicken with 1 T of lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Top with feta cheeze, then drizzle with remaining 1T of lemon juice. Bake 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.


(I put some of the red pepper on before I cooked it so as to get a mixture of cooked and raw peppers in the dish. )

2 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious! I may have to try this one. Adding it to my list. Thanks :D Can't wait to see what you come up with for HH6. This will be my first challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I hope it turns out well for you! I got the stuff today for HH6, I'm looking forward to making it! And to seeing what everyone else makes too. :)

    ReplyDelete