2/26- Chicken Cakes with Horesradish Ailoi

I could've sworn I'd posted about these before, but I didn't see it in my archives so here goes. I apologize if it's a duplicate. I hesitated to make this for a long time because it sounded weird to me, but it's really amazingly good. The food processor makes grinding up the chicken really fast and easy, and from there it's just like mixing up meatloaf or burgers or something. The cakes cook very quickly, and the horseradish sauce is really fast to make as well. It's another quick and easy meal that's very tasty! The kids love it, and R actually like the horseradish sauce! I've never met a not-quite-two year old with such mature taste buds!

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/spicy-chicken-cakes-with-horseradish-aioli-10000001206203/

No comments:

Post a Comment