3/1- Balsamic Chicken

This winter has been one of the strangest winters I can remember with more days in the 50's than in the 30's, and less snow than I ever remember seeing here. I decided to take advantage of one of the warmer days and fire up the grill since it felt more like spring than winter. One of my CL magazines had a page with several different ideas for marinades and ways to cook chicken, and this was one of them. I'm a big fan of balsamic vinegar, so I decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed!

The recipe actually calls for a combination of booking in a skillet and then finishing it in the oven..... that just seemed like way too much work and too many dishes, so that was further reason to use the grill. Much easier clean-up!

The chicken was served with steamed broccoli, broccoli alfredo pasta, and grilled pineapple. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment