7/24- Peach Cobbler

The Ultimate summer dessert. Peach Cobbler. Just saying it makes me happy! I've been searching for the perfect Cobbler recipe since at least last summer, and I have yet to find it or invent it. This attempt was based on this recipe. It was quite tasty, but it wasn't what I remember as the amazing cobbler from my youth. This has a thin batter; what I remember eating in Aiken, SC when I was growing up was much more biscuit-like. THAT's what I think of when I think "peach cobbler". The search continues..... my husband is particularly troubled at the prospect of eating multiple batches of it until I find the perfect one. ;)



(When I made this one, I made some adjustments to the original recipe. I don't remember them all off the top of my head, but I do know that I used 6 peaches instead of 3, and 1 cup of sugar instead of 1 1/2. )

No comments:

Post a Comment