3/24- Pulled Chicken Sandwiches

Thanks to my amazing husband, we are back in business with pictures! He got me a new Canon Powershot yesterday since our son dropped our old one, so now I have my own little camera again! I tried using his, but it just didn't like me. Anyway, on to the important stuff.... the food!




We dined on Pulled Chicken Sandwiches last night. I hadn't made them in a while, and I don't know why because I love them so much! They aren't a 15 minute meal, but they're not something out of Cordon Bleu either. You grill the chicken with a dry rub, then shred it and heat it up in the sauce. Serve it on burger buns, top it with pickles, and once again accompany it with whatever cookout type sides you want! It's seriously yummy, I'm getting hungry all over again just typing about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment