3/29- Chocolate Souffle Cupcakes

No, I promise that's not what I served for dinner. I thought about it, but decided I couldn't live with giving an almost-3-year-old chocolate for dinner. Pregnant mommies, sure, but not toddlers.

I've had the recipe for these cupcakes for a while and just haven't had the chance to make them yet. Well, since I devoured every ounce of other chocolate in the house yesterday, desperate times call for desperate measures! As the name indicates, these are flourless cupcakes, and get topped with white chocolate peppermint whipped cream. Are you drooling yet? Here, look at them on this link and you definitely will be......


And if you should happen to actually make them..... well..... you'll either eat the entire batch at once, or spend hours staring at them in the container in the fridge. That's what I plan to do tonight. Or eat them all. The baby hasn't decided yet. ;)
For your amusement, here's the progression of a cupcake in the hands of a toddler......

1 comment:

  1. Are those not the best cupcakes?? It's like eating a cloud, I thought.

    Hope you're well in these final weeks of the pregnancy! So glad you guys are moving back home so I can see more of you when I visit my mom. :)

    ReplyDelete