3/28- Grilled Ham Steaks

I don't get to cook a big Easter dinner since our Church has a big potluck/egg hunt every year, so I decided to cook up some ham tonight. I have somehow managed to avoid cooking ham steaks until now, so this was a new one for me. I cooked 2 because my husband has been known to eat like a horse on occasion, and also because somehow I've been eating like a horse as well... despite the incredible lack of room in my abdomen at the moment. I bought the steaks without having a clue as to what I was going to do with them, but a quick search of allrecipes.com yielded great results! I just tossed them on the grill and basted them with the glaze I found on there.




The glaze sounds a bit weird, but it's really really good! Once I had it heating up on the stove, the cinnamon wafted up to my nose and I started to drool. At that point, I was a believer without even tasting it! Not being terribly fancy, I served it with rice and green beans. Hey, at least I got to cook some Easter ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment